- “Art does not reproduce what is visible, it makes things visible” Paul Klee
“Quark: How Does The Invisible Sound?” is a media project born with the specific intent of exploring the possible inter-relationship between sound and the invisible, strictly related to science and physics. It relies on monthly digital releases and a MaxMSP custom software called Cconfin, inspired by elementary particles interactions and a physi- cal phenomenon known as Colour Confinement. The software allows the artists and musicians involved to seek and discover their own vision of the invisible through sound by treating and processing audio files via custom algorithms. Presented as a collection of digital graphic cards and heterogeneous sound art pieces, the research aims to find a deep connection as close as possible to the boundary of knowledge. An attempt at quantum sound in a not-visible yet perceptible world.
- 2012 – Present / Launch: 2014
- Artist, Artistic Director, Graphic Designer
- Inner8, Yann Novak, Fabio Perletta, Nicolad Bernier, Ubik, Mokuhen, Vincenzo Core, Silvia Orengo, Sebastien Roux, Hogo, Lea Moreau, mise_en_scene, Federico Placidi, Emmanuel Allard, Shinkei, Mark Cetilia, Ken Ikeda, Pjusk, Drøp, Precocious Mouse, Phorm, Y:E:T, TeZ, Mimosa Moize, Gianluca Favaron, Terje Paulsen, Giuseppe Pradella, Roberto Crippa, @C, Yuki Aida, Erico Wakamatsu, Ennio Mazzon, France Jobin, Robert Crouch, Franz Rosati.
- MEDIA PARTNERS
Flussi Media Arts Festival
Dragon’s Eye Recordings
A Closer Listen
- Cconfin Custom Software Ennio Mazzon
- [ Link ]
Quark: How Does The Invisible Sound?